As you know, our new clients and friends The Wave: Bristol, commissioned Tatu Pictures to create crowdfunding film to support their campaign; last night was the launch party for this campaign.
Our Cardiff filmmaking duo, Raquel Toniolo and Craig Morris, came into the office this morning looking like they had lost an argument with the back of a bus…We are guessing by the bleary eyes of our staff that it was a fun, successful evening. They tell us that there was around 200 people in attendance from all over the UK, all wanting to support this incredible project in some way, from offering their services to pledging money.
You can visit, support and pledge money for this amazing, ambitious campaign by visiting the the Crowdfunding Campaign, by clicking here.
We are told that within the first hour of launching the online crowdfunding project, they had raised £25,000 and there is still 27 days to go!
We wish them all the very best in this campaign and hope to continue working with them as the project unfolds.
This film would not have happened if it was not for a handful of fine people, Tatu Pictures Ltd would like to take this opportunity to thank:
- Kate Humble for recommending us to The Wave: Bristol
- Nick Hounsfield (The Founder) for his infectious passion, gratitude and being the star of the film
- Ben Howard for his song ‘Old Pine’
- Richard Asquith for his song ‘Haven’
- Vicky Fraiser (Project Manager) for co-ordinating all the contributors who sent in footage from around the globe to be added to the film
- Ross Birnie for the extremely cool drone used to get the stunning aerial footage in the film
- Connor Western for his constant enthusiasm, sound recording skills and documenting the production shoot
- All of the contributors who sent us footage to put in the film – Chris Hines, Alan Stokes, Celine Gehret, Nick Rees and Sam Bleakley