Cardiff film production company, Tatu Pictures Ltd, receives another heartwarming testimonial from Nick Hounsfield, CEO and founder of the The Wave – Bristol.
We were recommended Tatu Pictures through an excellent contact and they were very quickly available for a meeting. They took time and patience to listen to our story, our brief and quickly got to grips with what we were trying to achieve and careful to make sure ideas were realistically deliverable within the budget we had set.
Prior to the site visit they took good time to prepare a storyboard and clearly researched the subject and project carefully. Both Craig and Raquel were not afraid to ask questions at any stage to ensure that they had a good understanding of what we were trying to achieve both as a company and also from an audience perspective.
They were punctual at all meetings and excellent at communicating with us at all times. On the build up to the shoot, they had prepared everything they could, even keeping us up to date with weather conditions and keeping a plan B available at all times. On our project we were on a very tight deadline and we know for a fact that they went way beyond the call of duty to ensure that not only was it delivered on time, but also that quality was not compromised.
The final film had character, beautifully shot and edited whilst having the perfect personality that we had hoped for.
They have been an excellent team to work with and cannot recommend them highly enough. We will be using Tatu Pictures wherever we can in our marketing and customer engagement media. They are a breath of fresh air.
Thank you Raquel and Craig for your excellent work and dedication, It has been a pleasure to work with you and Tatu Pictures.
CEO and Founder
The Wave Bristol
Tatu is once again brimming with pride for the fact that we have this amazing filmmaking duo working for us. We look forward to having many more satisfied customers working with Raquel Toniolo and Craig Morris.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank:
- Kate Humble for recommending us to The Wave: Bristol
- Nick Hounsfield (The Founder) for his infectious passion, gratitude and being the star of the film
- Vicky Fraiser (Project Manager) for co-ordinating all the contributors who sent in footage from around the globe to be added to the film
- Ben Howard for his song ‘Old Pine’
- Richard Asquith for his song ‘Haven’
- Ross Birnie for the extremely cool drone used to get the stunning aerial footage in the film
- Connor Western for his constant enthusiasm, sound recording skills and documenting the production shoot
- All of the contributors who sent us footage to put in the film – Chris Hines, Alan Stokes, Celine Gehret, Nick Rees and Sam Bleakley